In this guide, I am going to share with you the latest supersu zip and how to flash SuperSU on android. So, go through the guide to get started right now.
I am pretty sure that you are one of them who wants to dig into the android system deeply. So, rooting android is the process that let you do so. But, the problem comes when you are not much aware of how to root android. So, get stick with us, because here in this article we are going to share how you can root your android using SuperSU zip.
In oder to gain root access, we are going to flash SuperSU zip which is developed by chainfire. But wait, here we are not taking about the supersu app that is available on google play store. SuperSU is also available as a flashable .zip file which contains binary files that helps us to easily gain root access just by flashing the file using TWRP or any other recovery that allows flashing of zip files. And once you have flashed supersu, your device will be rooted along with the management features of SuperSU’s Android app.
So, let’s have a look to the benefits of rooting android using supersu.
- Permanent root solution.
- Easily root without using PC/Laptop.
- Easy to unroot.
- Manage root apps permissions.
How To Flash SuperSU And Root Android – Guide
In this guide, we have clearly shared the installation process to Flash SuperSU And Root android. So, you can follow the steps below one by one to do so.
Before you proceed over the instructions to flash supersu on android, make sure to fulfill the the requirements given below.
- Take a complete backup of your personal data because this process may erase your device storage.
- Charge your android smartphone to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden hickups during the process.
- Rooting an android device requires unlocked bootloader. So, make sure to unlock bootloader on your device.
- Flashing SuperSU zip requires TWRP recovery installed on your device. So, make sure that you have latest working TWRP recovery.
- At last, download the latest supersu flashable zip using the link given in the downloads section.
In order to root android, your device must have TWRP installed and latest SuperSU zip file. So, use the below links to download both.
Steps To Flash SuperSU On Android Using TWRP Recovery
Note: Once you have downloaded the flashable zip file, move it to a easily accessible location on your device.
- Boot your android device into TWRP recovery mode. To do so, follow the instructions:
- Use Power Button to Turn OFF your device.
- Once it is done, press and hold Volume Down + Power (This many vary with other devices) button simultaneously for couple of seconds.
- Release the keys when the device start rebooting.
- Now, Tap on “Install” and browse the supersu zip file.
- After selecting the zip file, swipe the “swipe to confirm flash” button at the bottom to proceed the flashing process.
- Once the installation is complete, tap “Wipe Cache/Dalvik” button (This Step is optional).
- After clearing the cache, reboot your device by hitting “Reboot System“.
That’s it! Now, you have just been able to root android using SuperSU. If you have any problem or query regarding this article, feel free to drop us a mail or use the comment section below.